Need help ? Use our Contact Form for personal assistance.
[br]One of the Top Estate Sales Companies: 45 Years Experience – Peachtree Bennett
Peachtree & Bennett is nationally regarded as Atlanta’s premier estate liquidator. With over 45 years of experience in the estate sales area, we routinely sell large estates in regions extending throughout the East Coast & Mid-Atlantic States. We have been entrusted with the sale of many important estates in prestigious areas such as Buckhead in Atlanta; Sarasota, FL; Talladega, AL; Aiken, SC, and Manhattan, NY, among many others.
The estate sales process begins with an onsite consultation, where our experienced appraisers will evaluate the property and collections to determine the current market value, your individual needs and personal requirements regarding the distribution, and which of our many selling platforms is most appropriate for the merchandise. Every sale is different and unique and we customize our services accordingly. We do not believe in a flat format to meet every need, which is why our hands-on individualized attention to each seller and consignor has been so successful. You can learn more about our appraisal and estate services here.
- The sale is held on your premises, typically over two to three days.
- We will organize and stage items to spotlight the importance of each piece.
- Our knowledgeable staff will price items and offer reasonable discounts as needed. Unlike other estate sale companies, we are not forced to “get rid” of items, nor do we offer aggressive discounts below market value.
- We will provide all supplies and resources needed for the sale (i.e., showcases, folding tables, tablecloths, etc.).
- We arrange for on-site security, as well as for professional movers and delivery services to assist customers.
- Marketing and advertising strategies include: online listings, classified/or display ads on local publications, directional signs the day of the sale, and dedicated e-mail blasts to our extensive list of potential buyers.
Because of our extensive buyer’s list, our sales are well-attended and virtually every item sells. However, we will not sell your merchandise below fair market value. We have flexible policies regarding items that do not sell. They can be sold through our regular monthly auction at the Scott Antique Markets Atlanta or donated to charity, either by you or through Peachtree & Bennett.
A detailed statement, including an electronic copy of each transaction, will be provided along with the sale proceeds six business days after the sale.
CALL NOW FOR PERSONAL ASSISTANCE !